Returns and Exchanges
Thank you for your interest in our store. Please note the following:
- All sales are final.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for products or gift cards.
- Reward points have no cash value and may not be transferred or combined.
- Consultation required prior to receiving treatment.
- All treatments are performed in-office and must be utilized within the timeline designated.
- All treatment packages must begin treatment within 90 days of purchase.
- Single treatments must be completed within 90 days of purchase.
- Performance of any in-office treatment or procedure is at the sole discretion of our medical staff.
- If you are not an appropriate candidate for a procedure you have purchased, the purchase amount may be applied towards another procedure or products that are available on our store.
We take pride in the appropriate reservation of your procedural date and time. Our priority is to schedule procedures that can be attended to with the utmost care.
POLICY FOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES: Regarding surgery scheduling, this requires careful planning and coordination between our office, any necessary operating staff, as well as your anesthesiologist, if applicable. In addition, special medical supplies are ordered ahead of your procedure and instrumentation is prepared and sterilized for each individual procedure. Therefore, please understand the importance of respecting our “Three Week Cancellation Policy” which entails the following:
- Cancellations 15-21 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 35% loss of all fees.
- Cancellations 8-14 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 50% loss of all fees.
- Cancellations 7 days or less from your procedure date will result in 100% loss of all fees.
- $750 deposit is non-refundable.
- Payment for surgery must be received in full by check, cash, or credit card, two weeks or ten business days prior to your surgery date.
If you dispute a charge in attempt to not pay these fees or deposits, please be advised that in doing so you will not be eligible for further treatment at the Institute for Beauty, Wellness & Regenerative Medicine. This will void your right to have any consultation fee or deposit to be used as a credit towards any services.
Notice of Additional Fees
The Institute for Beauty, Wellness & Regenerative Medicine is a self-pay practice. We do not file or bill to insurance. Occasionally, a patient may decide to seek reimbursement through their insurance or warranty. This will result in additional paperwork required from the practice. If additional information or paperwork is needed from us it will result in additional fees ranging from $50-$250.
If you do not use your full syringe of filler, one follow up appointment is included to use the remaining amount. If additional treatments are needed for this previously purchased syringe, there will be a minimum $50 injection fee charged.